M-Pact Fingerless Coyote
The M-Pact® Fingerless Coyote glove is designed to protect law enforcement from impact and abrasion injuries in the field without compromising tactile control. Anatomically designed Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) protects the back of the hand from impact, small cuts and abrasions without hindrance. The palm is reinforced with durable Armortex® and padded with D3O® to absorb and dissipate energy through the palm of your hand. When you need the control of bare hands without sacrificing protection, reach for the M-Pact® Fingerless. Imported
- Patented Impact Guard™ protects first knuckle with EVA foam padding.
- Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) knuckle guard.
- The form-fitting TrekDry® material keeps hands cool and comfortable.
- Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) closure provides a secure fit.
- Fingerless design provides maximum dexterity.
- D3O® palm padding absorbs and dissipates high-impact energy through the palm.
- Durable synthetic leather palm.
- Armortex® palm reinforcement provides durable gripping power.
- Nylon pull loop.
- Machine washable.
- Law Enforcement
- Shooting Sports
- Maintenance & Repair Operations