Measure twice, cut once. Durahide™ M-Pact® Framer work gloves are designed to protect professional carpenters with a functional fingerless design that delivers more dexterity when measuring, cutting and framing structures. The M-Pact™ Framer frees your thumb, index and middle fingers so you can handle your arsenal of tools with precision and control. Flexible Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) protects the back of your hands with EN 13594 rated impact protection, and D3O® palm padding reacts on impact to dissipate energy when you’re in full swing.
- Flexible Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) closure provides a secure fit to the wrist.
- Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) impact protection meets EN 13594 impact standard.
- Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) pinch-point fingertip protection.
- Form-fitting TrekDry® material keeps your hands cool and comfortable while you work.
- Fingerless design frees your thumb, index and middle finger to provide optimal control.
- Durahide™ performance leather palm provides extreme abrasion resistance.
- D3O® palm padding absorbs and dissipates high-impact energy through the palm.
- Machine washable leather.
- Woodwork & Carpentry
- Material Handling
- Towing / Vehicle Recovery
- DIY Home Improvement