Build up, build on or tear it down. The DuraHide® Original® Leatherwork glove relieves calloused hands with DuraHide leather when you’re in full swing. DuraHide leather provides extreme abrasion resistance when operating power tools and hauling building materials. The Original Leatherwork glove conforms to the natural movement of your hand with breathable TrekDry® to keep you cool and comfortable. When the job’s done, just toss them in the wash. With a gamut of practical uses, it’s no surprise The Original is the most recognized and most frequently worn work gloves by anyone with a toolbox.
- Flexible thermoplastic rubber (TPR) closure provides a secure fit to the wrist.
- Form-fitting TrekDry® keeps your hands cool and comfortable while you work.
- Double-stitched index finger and thumb reinforcement.
- Pinched fingertip construction improves fingertip strength.
- DuraHide leather fourchettes improve finger durability.
- DuraHide leather palm provides extreme abrasion resistance.
- Machine washable leather.
- General Work
- DIY Home Improvement