DuraHide M-Pact Framer
Measure twice, cut once. DuraHide® M-Pact® Framer gloves are designed to provide professional carpenters with a functional fingerless design that delivers more dexterity when measuring, cutting and framing structures. The M-Pact Framer’s fingerless design frees your thumb, index and middle fingers so you can handle your arsenal of tools with precision and control. D3O® palm padding reacts on impact to absorb and dissipate energy when you’re in full swing on the job. The glove is constructed with DuraHide leather and flexible Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) to protect the back of your hands from impact injuries or the occasional hammer strike. Imported
- Flexible thermoplastic rubber closure provides a secure fit to the wrist.
- The form-fitting TrekDry® material keeps your hands cool and comfortable while you work.
- Patented Impact Guard™ protects the first knuckle with EVA foam padding.
- Fingerless design frees your thumb, index and middle finger to provide optimal control.
- Thermoplastic rubber knuckle guard and full-length fingertip protection reduce the risk of impact and pinching injuries.
- DuraHide leather palm provides extreme abrasion resistance.
- D3O® palm padding absorbs and dissipates high-impact energy through the palm.
- Machine washable leather.
- DIY Home Improvement