The M-Pact® E5 protects working hands with EN 388: 2016 level E and ANSI A5 cut resistance in the workplace. The palm and fingers are protected by an internal layer of high-tenacity Armortex® to prevent abrasions and lacerations when working with sharp tools and sharp materials. Sonic welded Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) protects the top of the hand from crushing and pinching injuries. D3O® technology in the palm absorbs and dissipates high-impact energy to reduce hand fatigue as the day goes on. Imported
- Patented Impact Guard™ protects the first knuckle with EVA foam padding.
- Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) knuckle and pinch-point finger protection.
- The breathable TrekDry® material helps keep hands cool and comfortable.
- Synthetic leather palm with an internal layer of Armortex® delivers EN 388: 2016 level E and ANSI A5 cut resistance.
- D3O® palm padding absorbs and dissipates high-impact energy.
- Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) closure with hook and loop provides a secure fit.
- Embossed and textured index finger and thumb provides added grip.
- Touchscreen capable palm and fingers.
- Machine washable.
- Maintenance & Repair
- Vehicle Recovery
- Metal Stamping
- Material Handling