M-Pact Leather Driver F9-360
The M-Pact Leather Driver F9-360 is built with DuraHide and lined with high-tensile strength fibres to deliver 360° EN 388: 2016 Level F & ANSI A9 cut-resistance. We didn’t stop there. The M-Pact Leather Driver F9-360 is equipped with full-coverage Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) that meets EN 13594 impact standards to provide critical impact protection in the field. When it comes to abrasive material handling, the Gunn cut finger design repositions vulnerable seams for the long haul. Imported
- Comfortable stretch-elastic cuff provides easy on and off flexibility.
- High-tensile strength 360° cut liner delivers EN 388: 2016 Level F & ANSI A9 cut-resistance to the entire glove.
- 6mm Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) knuckle guard and metacarpal impact protection provide EN 13594 impact resistance.
- 6mm Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) finger guards and pinch-point fingertip impact protection.
- Top grain DuraHide™ leather protects the back of your hands while you work.
- DuraHide™ leather palm protects your palm with extreme abrasion resistance.
- Gunn cut finger design repositions vulnerable seams for improved durability.
- Oil & Gas
- Material Handling