Foxtail Standard Belt with 1.50 Navy Strap
The GRIP6 canvas belt has no holes or complicated ratchet belt system. It is comprised of a belt buckle and a military belt strap that can pull over 2,000 pounds without breaking. The strap slides through the buckle for an infinitely adjustable fit
UNLIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTYThe GRIP6 A3 Guaran-damn-tee protects against any malfunction, accident, and all possible wear & tear. Our high-quality products were designed to last a lifetime.
100% MADE IN THE USAGRIP6 is a provider and supporter of good local jobs.
INTERCHANGEABLE BUCKLES AND STRAPSIt takes 2 seconds to mix and match. And unlike leather belts, your buckle swap will not damage or dig holes into the belt.
SIMPLE, LIGHTWEIGHT, AND COMFORTABLE BELTSNo moving parts on this belt delivers a minimalist look with extreme durability.
LOW PROFILE BELTThis belt lies down flat and will not protrude out from the pants or dig into the skin.
DESIGNED WITH COMFORT IN MINDUltra-lightweight buckles are shaped with a slight bend for extra comfort.
NO-SLIP LOCKING MECHANISMBuckle designed as a single solid part so it doesn’t slip or need adjustment throughout the day.
HIGH GRADE MATERIALBuckles are laser cut from T6061 Aluminum. Strap is woven with high strength nylon webbing.
ONLY BELT WITH NO HOLES & NO FLAPThe tail of the belt tucks behind the buckle, providing a clean, sleek look.
- CNC laser cut
- Manufactured through a 12-step machining process
- Built with brushed T6061 aluminium
- Satin-dip anodised
- 25 Grams
- 3.0" x 1.8” x .125"
- 1.5 inches wide
- Infinitely adjustable
- High-tensile nylon fiber weave
- Breaking strength of over 2000 pounds
- 50-80 grams depending on size
- Most orders are shipped out the same day (or the next day if it was an evening order).
- Standard Domestic Shipping - R 65.00 Standard orders are received within 4-7 business days.
- Priority Domestic Shipping - R 85.00 Priority orders are received within 1-2 business days.
- International Shipping - We ship via DHL, please contact us for a quote. Shipping time varies per country. Typically 1-3 weeks. Please be aware that customs, duties, and fees may apply and are the responsibility of the buyer.